Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 76 of 108 -I'm Back!


Sleep: slept 6 hours, (did my morning kriya), then slept another 1.5ish hours
Sun: no, sorry to say
Water: about 3 liters
Fuel: banana-celery-date smoothie, banana-spinach-date smoothie (-really good!), lots of dates, big red leaf lettuce & cucumber salad with carrot-avo-tomato dressing
Fun: MBG exercises for over an hour. Mostly on the Jungle Gym and on the wooden floor in my artstudio. I tried the something called the Power Wheel too.  It looks easy, -but it's not. Wow, really tough. It's fun though, but definitely not easy. There are lots of ways to use it. I tried only two ways; walking with hands & reaching forward on knees. Both were very hard for me. Humbling to say the least. Something to work up to. My goal is to keep going with the MBG exercise routines till I can walk on my hands. :) I'm aiming for at least 30 minutes of them 6 days a week.



I also did my kriya this morning. I did complete the last one. I did 40 days straight of Gurmukh's "Liberation" kriya. This time I am working on her "I Love You Meditation". I will be doing it for 1 year! I asked her if this is OK since stopping at 40 days is the recommended practice. She told me go ahead, do it for as long as you like. So here goes nothing! Today is day 5 of it. Many more to go...

The new one-

The old one-



6 comments:

greenmama! said...

Hey,

Welcome back. I love Gurmukh, while at the same time feeling the urge to giggle at her. I am going to do that love meditation!

Marjorie

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

Hee, hee.. I feel the same. She is so sweet though, you can't resist her. :) And whatever she is doing it's working for her. She seems really happy & healthy.

Yes! Please join me. That would be fun!
The more love energy we stir-up in the world (& in ourselves) the better!

Xo,
A.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Jolie Aimee ♥

Sharanya said...

Good to see u back Aimee,love that green smoothie and love the powerwheel too.Must be really tough...I giggle too with gurumukh but enjoy her stuff.Way to go and have fun meditating!!!
xoxo
sharanya

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

Thanks Sharanya!

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

Hello Gorgeous HippieMom! So sweet to see you too! I'm happy to be back. :) XO!

Blog directory