Sunday, May 30, 2010

Day 103 of 108

Sleep: 8 hrs
Sunshine: Lots of sun today. I spent several hours reading, meditating & having fun in its warm rays. Bliss.
Love: I love the color turquoise. Especially next to white or other metals like gold & silver.
Joy: I did do my kriyas & mediation sessions, plus about 30 minutes of various exercises in 3 minutes intervals till I worked up a sweat. An "all-over" sweat good enough to create little puddles beneath me as I exercised, plus drip off the tip of my chin or nose. Yay!
Gratitude: Grateful for exercise & how good it makes me feel.
Bliss: The feeling that the world is getting smaller & smaller. I talk to people online that live all over the world. Things are getting more amazing everyday.
Juicy-lusciousness: Red grapefruits / Hami melon / Frozen cantaloupe smoothie / Durian / Jackfruit

8 comments:

Sharanya said...

Awww..Aimee.U transported me back to where I used to live.How I crave for a juicy jackfruit...I just love them though it used to be a sheer menace opening them..I see You are having fun!!!!Enjoy Lovely!!!:)
did u check the mangoes out yet??
Sharanya

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

Yes, the can be sticky-gluey too if not careful.

Tricky things aren't they?

I think the ones I have might be from mexico. Where were yours from? Will you visit there soon & have them again?

Haven't checked on the mangoes yet. I've been getting them in Chinatown for .50-.75 each these days. So I've been stocked up. They are OK. Not amazzzing. But pretty good, ..& tasty. :) No complaints from me.

I'll see if I can find your mangoes. I would love to try them.

Xo! :)
A.

greenmama! said...

I just bought a Hami melon today. At first, I thought it was a ripe Piel de Sapo. LOL!

My melon seedlings are poking out of the ground. Yay!

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

How exciting! You have baby melon plants! Melons on the way! ;D) Xo!

Sharanya said...

Hi Aimee:
The mangoes say Marathon on the box.they have 2 varities one is from mexico but the ones u have posted are from distributed from texas.They are absolutely sweet and delish.and very thin skin.They are about 6-8$ for the box and there are 17 in them.
xx
sharanya

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

Wow! What a deal! You got those in NJ?

Sharanya said...

Yes,aimee,I get in NJ ,its in full season now ,they also keep raw mangoes but htose are a bit expensive and I am sure the Indian store in NY will have it too,where do u live?My hubby works in NY,if you dont get anywhere let me see if I can send u some thru him if its a feasible option for him and u??:).
sharan3@gmail.com,u can write to me on that on this if u like...
xxx
sharanya

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

Ahhh... you are too sweet.
(Sweeter than a mango!) ;D) hee..hee..
I'll email you...
Thanks Sharanya! Xx..

Blog directory