Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 101 of 108

New melon for me. I liked it.

Sleep: I'm not sure. Forgot to look at the clock. Maybe 8 hrs? I feel well rested.
Sunshine: About 45mins of cloudy sun while reading.
Love: Love my life. :) Xo.
Joy: Kundalini Yoga for about 45 minutes & a sweaty-stength routine for 35 minutes.
I had fun! I did the cario-strength routine to a super monotonous kundalini CD. The lady on the CD repeats a one word mantra (fast!) for 11 minutes, over & over & over again. Doing my routine to the mantra felt like I was doing kundalini yoga & sweatin' up a storm! Loved it!
Gratitude: For an abundance of melons at the store & the abundance of melanin in my skin! Yay!
Bliss: Walking through a flurry of flying seeds! What a gift! It felt like I was walking through soft & fuzzy snow flurries. :) Fun.
Juicy-lusciousness: Blended frozen bananas / Golden Dew melon / Honey Dew melon / Santa Claus melon / Cantaloupe smoothie
:)

4 comments:

Sharanya said...

Hi aimee;
always apleasure to read ur posts.What cd do u listen to for yoga?and is santaclaus melon similar to cantaloupe??I love all melons btw..looks like U do too:)
xx
sharanya

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

It's totally different from cantaloupe. It's whitish-clearish-yellow inside & has a different taste. Sometimes it's called a Christmas melon. One other name too. I forgot.

Yes, melons are magic. :) So good. I like them all.

The CD is from this store;
http://www.a-healing.com/music.html

It is a CD that came in one of their booklets.
Here is a link;
http://www.sikhnet.com/news/heart-rules

It's one of the very last songs. Maybe second to last. The rest of the songs are different. More musical. The one I played is the only one were they repeat a mantra repeatedly like that.

This is another CD, it is good to play at home. Just something relaxing to play in the background. Very centering;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqtIoNmbTS8&feature=related

Xo! :)
A.

greenmama! said...

Santa Claus melon is also called Piel de Sapo. Mmmm. I love them, too. Canary melons and Crenshaw melons are also fabulous. And like honeydews, all of these can get sweeter after they are picked (unlike cantaloupe and watermelon).

Marjorie

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

Marjorie,

I didn't know that water watermelon & cantaloupe didn't get ripe off the vine. Why are they different?

Good to know. Thanks!

And I think "Piel de Sapo" means frog skin. (hee-hee) funny. This melon has got some funny names. From Santa Claus to ...Toad! Interesting. :)

Xx..
A.

Blog directory