Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 81 of 108

TODAY-
Sleep: Slept 6 hours
Sun: Only what I received while walking around.
Water: Hmmm? I'm not sure. Maybe close to 3L by the end of the day?
Love: Love learning new things about people that I know. Found out a new friend has fasted on every full moon for the last 10 years. -Wow! Amazing & inspiring. I might give that a go. I really enjoy fasting on water. Making it a regular part of my life would be great. I'll have to give the full moon fast a go & see if I like it. If I do, it may be my new thing for the next 10 years too! :) Who knows!
Gratitude: Grateful for all the blessings that I have. I'm ashamed sometimes of how much "stuff" I have. I really have to go on another purging phase. It's been a while. I think it's time. Plus, it feels so good to donate things to charity. A much better feeling than keeping things that aren't loved or aren't being used regularly. Having anything "hang-around" makes me feel bad.
Fun: burpees, seated tucks, up/down dogs, jump hindu squats- 20 X 3 of each & running in place after each one, plus the mediation & kriya I did this morning.
Fuel: banana-date smoothie / pear-banana-date smoothie / chopped red leaf lettuce & cucumber noodles, with blended baby spinach-tomato-date-basil sauce on top / chopped red leaf lettuce & cucumber noodles, with blended tomato-date-green coco-basil-pepper sauce on top
Feelings: I feel quiet today. Today was super windy. Maybe I just wanted to hear it speak all day. Not sure. Just felt like hiding in the background of my day & letting everything else have the spot light.

Side note: As you can see I gave up on my "30 days - 3 foods" idea. I think the idea was good, but I think I chose the wrong foods for me. I would have been happier with juicy fruits. Dates & bananas are too similar to me. Both very sweet & dense. (And cheap bought in bulk!) I missed cucumbers so much. Tomatoes too. Citrus as well. I just ordered a bunch of grapefruits & oranges. So I'm all set on juicy fruits for the next few weeks. I must say though, I'm disappointed to be back to expensive groceries. 3 organic cucumbers cost $7 dollars. No fun. Takes the joy out of buying as many as I like. Today I bought 4 or 5 huge cucumbers & ate them all in one day. Oh well.
:)

No comments:

Blog directory