Friday, May 7, 2010

Day 79 & 80 of 108

YESTERDAY-
Sleep: Slept 8 solid hours
Sun: about 30 minutes
Water: over 3 liters by the end of today
Love: Loving myself in little ways today. Did the things that I like & felt inspired to do.
Gratitude: For running water! Amazing. I always take it for granted.
Fun: Stair repeats (3 sets X 10), I also did my kriya & mediation this morning. :)
Fuel: sweet ginger-date soak water / orange-tomato blend soup / orange-banana-date smoothie / banana-date smoothie / baby spinach & cucumbers eaten as is -plain.
Feelings: I feel like I want to focus on spirit & let the physical take care of itself. Live a incorporeal focused existence. It makes more sense to me. I definitely experience more peace, bliss, strength & love when I base my choices on what is real. That which is unchanging & infinite. Putting all of my thoughts & energy in matter feels really foolish at times. There is only so far one can go with that type of thinking. But the possibilities are infinite in the realm of energy. :) Energy is like magic! I want my life to feel magical all the time. It's totally up to me & I know this.

TODAY-
Sleep: Slept 7 hours
Sun: About an hour while having my french lesson in a courtyard.
Water: Easily over 3 liters.
Love: Really loving learning french. Oo la la, it's so much fun. ;)
Gratitude: Feeling grateful for the sun's warm rays & for my friend that works at the Mac Store who is helping me with my laptop. (It cracked! On the keyboard face were my right palm rests. -I Obviously use it way to much! No, :) I think it's a design flaw. -But I do use it too much.)
Fun: Modified push-ups & chin-ups, core exercises, stair climbing & hopping, plus the mediation & kriya I did this morning.
Fuel: orange-banana-date smoothie / spinach-banana-date smoothie / chopped cucumber, baby spinach & tomato salad with blended date-tomato-basil sauce on top (-This dressing was excellent!)
Feelings: Caught myself today dwelling on a few "matter" things that do not matter! It felt SO GOOD to catch myself & move on to better a feeling or thought. Quiet freeing! Felt great.
:)

No comments:

Blog directory