Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 88 of 108

Sleep: Slept 6 hours (woke up w/o an alarm clock, meditated & did kriya), then slept for another 2hrs.
Sunshine: Early morning sun bathing, till it got too windy.
Water: 4 liters
Love: I love dancing. I really really really love dancing.
Gratitude: Give thanks for community & the feeling of working together!
Bliss: Being swept off my feet by music that moves me. Bliss. Pure bliss.
Joy: 3.5 straight hours of dancing(!), plus the mediation, mantras & kriya I did this morning.
Juiciness: Lots of whole Halawy dates / Young coco water blended with dates / Young coco water (plain) / Young coco-date pudding / Cucumber noodles & mixed spring lettuces with green sauce on top (Sauce ingredients: spinach, young coconut, dates, hab pepper, arugula & tomatoes)
Feelings: I'm content. Feeling really whole today. Like everything is exactly how it is supposed to be.
:)

2 comments:

greenmama! said...

3 1/2 hours of dancing!!! :)

Hugs!

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

3+ hours per day for three days!!!! BLISS!!!
I was taking a workshop. ;) Loved it! Xx..

Blog directory