Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 87 of 108

Sleep: Slept about 7.5 hours
Sunshine: Sat in courtyard for 2 hours & sunbaked for 1 hour
Water: Maybe 3 liters?
Love: Have I said how much I love the internet?! Well I love it a lot! Not more than fruit, but it's up there.
Gratitude: Grateful for the internet. How amazing is it?! I can't get over it! Wow.
Bliss: I feel like looking at bright colors feeds my eyes & my soul. The flower petal colors I see seem so vibrant & alive. Like a vibration I can take in and feed off of.
Joy: Haven't done it yet, but have plans to do 30-60 minutes of exercise (yoga session) tonight plus an evening mediation, mantra & kriya practice.
Juiciness: Fresh OJ / Grapefruits / Lots of whole Halawy dates / Cucumber noodles & mixed spring lettuces with green sauce on top (Sauce ingredients: spinach, young coconut, dates, hab pepper, fresh basil & tomatoes)
Feelings: Feeling silly today. Been having fun since I woke up this morning. I'm such a nerd. ;)

2 comments:

Sharanya said...

Beautiful pic,Aimee.I woke up with a start just looking at that....really vibrant..my front yard is looking that way now with all the gorgeous flowers:)
Hope ur aunt feels better and loved ur sauce btw,tried it yest.
Thank you,
sharanya

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

Wow, really?! I'm jealous. ;) I would love to have some flowers near my apartment. I usually see flowers walking through the city. Not too far from me, but not in my front or backyard. -Lucky you!

Thanks for the kind words about my aunt. She is doing great now. :) Xx..

Glad you liked the sauce! Xo!

Blog directory