Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 77 & 78 of 108

YESTERDAY-
Sleep: slept 4hrs, (did my kriya), then slept another 4hrs
Sun: only a little walking around town
Water: about 3 liters
Love: I love jumping rope!
Gratitude: I am so grateful that I have friends that hold me to a higher standard. Without them I don't know where I would be. But I do know that my life wouldn't be as great as it feels now. I really love my life & I know it is because I am connected to those around me in a close way. Community is so important! :)
Fun: I worked on my core for about 10 minutes, & jumped rope for about 30 minutes. I went forward & backwards, switching between a weighted rope (-little less than a 1 pound, but makes a huge difference!) & a light weight rope. I also did my kriya this morning.
My jumprope looks like this, but it's red. Here are the details--> :)LINK.
Fuel: banana-pineapple-date smoothie, lots of whole dates, big red leaf lettuce & cucumber salad with beet-sage-tomato dressing, and for dinner a big bowl of plain arugula with an avocado. Just eaten by hand.
Feelings: Feeling like feelings are all we are after. I was thinking about what I really want out of my life & what makes me happy earlier today. When I got down to the bottom of it & wrote it all down, they were just feelings. I am so clear that if we focus on the feeling we want (vs the tangible thing), things become effortless & we get what we desire. We also have a great time along the way because we are feeling what we desire as we are creating it. I do believe our feelings are our most powerful tools.

TODAY-
Sleep: Slept 8.5hrs
Sun: 40 minutes of sunbakin'
Water: Lost count, but it's about 3 liters
Love: Loving the wind. Nothing better than a cool spring breeze brushing across my cheek.
Gratitude: Grateful for a cool video my sister shared with me about a Brooklyn soap crew!

Fun: Practiced yoga at home for about an hour. I also did my kriya this morning.
Fuel: Big Halawy date & green coconut smoothie, some dates whole, big bowl of cucumber noodles smothered in arugula-spinach sauce, with lots of shredded red leaf lettuce on top. -Green city!
Feelings: Feel so happy to be eating this diet. It has changed my life for the better on every level. Spiritually, mentally & physically. It's an amazing feeling.
:)

2 comments:

Sharanya said...

Cool Video Aimee.How I would like to get my hands on one of their soaps.I loved the way u wrote about feelings and friends in ur new post..Inspiring really...What will we do if we dont have good friends??
Pineapple banana smoothie with mango and coco milk is my sons favorite
I loved ur jumprope did u buy it from that link and how heavy is it??

Hugs,sharanya
PS:Yeah...i fixed my ID finally it was so irritating when it would pop up as allergy..LOL

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

Hi Sharanya ;)

Your smoothie sounds really good. I'l have to try it. I love-love mangoes.

I'm not sure where to get their soap. Try Google-ing Brown Rice Family soap. Or try a search at Etsy.Com with their name. I think they sell it there. I bet their soap is amazing. I would like to try it too!

The jump rope weighs .75 pounds, so a little less than a pound. It's from Monkey Bar Gym. :)

Glad you liked my feelings section. I'm going to make it an on-going part of the blog for a while.

Xo!
A. :)

Blog directory