Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 100 of 108

Great food day. My best food days are always mostly juicy fruits or all liquids, in abundance, all day. :) It's my recipe for a successful happy day.
Sleep: About 5 hours, did my kriya & mediation, then slept another 3-4 hours
Sunshine: It was cloudy out.
Water: 2 liters
Love: I love reading (non-fiction) books. I could definitely make a career out of it.
Me getting paid to sit in cafes or to lie in bed & read. *sigh* Would be lovely.
Joy: 75 minutes of mixed yoga & 45 minutes of mediation/kriya
Gratitude: Grateful for the color orange. The color of my juicy oranges & mango flesh fed my eyes & my soul. I loved every minute (& every bite!).
Bliss: The wind blowing on me.
This morning it blew sweetly on my face, this afternoon it blew my baggy harem pants in a fun way & then this evening it blew a cool breeze on my right arm.
Juicy-lusciousness: Grapefruits / banana-lamb's quarter green smoothie / oranges / mangoes / super soft garden lettuces with orange-tomato-basil dressing
:)

3 comments:

greenmama! said...

I love to read nonfiction, too! Whatcha readin' lately?

I've been reading David Sedaris... o.k., it's barely nonfiction, but funny as hell! :)

Marjorie

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

He is funny. I like him too. :)

I'm reading a few at the same time...

Kundalini Rising: Exploring the energy of awakening

The Lost Language of Plants

and

Buckminster Fuller's Universe

Xx...
A :)

greenmama! said...

Thanks, Aimee. I am going to check into the plant book especially!

Blog directory