Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 93 & 94 of 108

Sleep: 8.5 hours
Sunshine: Took a nap in the sun.
Water: Only 1 liter :( -need more
Love: Mangosteen & grapefruit taste great eaten in the same meal. I ate them for lunch while listening to spiritual music. I loved the whole experience!
Gratitude: My life of abundance. Eating tropical fruits, having access to unlimited books, living in a beautiful home, what more could I ask for?
Joy: Instead of exercising I decided to rest. I woke up really tired this morning which is rare for me. I decided that it was a signal to pull back a bit & be easy today.
Bliss: Experiencing the uniqueness & sameness of all beings. Fruits, plants, animals, people, etc.
Juiciness: Fresh OJ / Papaya / Cucumber-pepper-young coco-cilantro stew / Fresh corn / Bananas
Yesterday's Juiciness: Grapefruits, 3 BIG cherimoyas(!), Bag of mangosteen, & 2 Durians(!)

1 comment:

greenmama! said...

Mangosteen.... mmmmmmmmmmmm! Wiping the drool off of my chin.

Marjorie

Blog directory