Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 98 of 108

Sleep: About 8 hours
Sunshine: About 2 hours of direct sunshine.
Water: 1.5 liters, but will drink more
Love: Felt sad for a bird that fell from a his mother's nest. Looked as though it happened shortly before I walked by. ~ I send the baby bird my love, & the mother too.
Joy: 90 minute kundalini class, 60 minute personal kriya/mediation practice, & stair repeats (3 Sets X 10)
Gratitude: Grateful for opportunities that come my way, grateful for people that love me unconditionally, grateful for my life & its lessons. I'm learning.
Bliss: Seeing seeds fly while sitting on a rooftop. Best feeling ever. :)
Yesterday one even flew into my apartment & I tried to put it in with one of my plants. Maybe it will grow.
Juicy-lusciousness: Fresh OJ / Apple-banana-lamb's quarter green smoothie / Apple-pineapple-stinging nettle green smoothie / Raw soup (corn, avocado, tomato, carrot) / Shredded carrot & avocado mash

Today didn't feel so juicy & definitely not as good as yesterday. I've been feeling good on my low fat days, so I don't want "extreme avocado" (past tendencies) to start creeping in. So I will be aware. Plus, root veggies aren't on my 108 day food plan, but I've given in to them lately when I crave them. The mashed carrot & avocado was really good. I liked it. :) I'll keep it as a "sometime" treat. The soup I made today I will never make again. I didn't like it. -Oh well. 

No comments:

Blog directory