Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 89 & 90 of 108

Sleep: 7.5 hours
Sunshine: 2 hours of morning sun sketching in my journal.
Water: 3 liters
Love: Loving how life unfolds. The mysterious process of random(?) perfection.
Gratitude: Highest thanks for breath. If I need to connect with my spirit, my authentic self, I can always do it through my breath. It's effortless.
Bliss: Sensations. The cold metal of the subway train against my bare arm. The sound of live drums felt in my heart & through my feet. The vibration I feel in my body when my body is energized, activated, & ready for what's next.
Joy: 3 hours of dance in the afternoon, & a super-duper mantra, bhajan, kriya, mediation session this morning.
Feelings: Open. I feel open. Open to whatever comes next. -And sleepy. Long day!
Juiciness: Coco water / Lettuce wraps / Whole dates / Cucumber noodles & mixed spring lettuces with green sauce on top (Sauce ingredients: sage young coconut, dates, hab pepper, cilantro & tomatoes) Yesterday's: Young coco water (plain) / Watermelon / Mango / Young coco blended with dates / Big mixed salad with green sauce on top (Sauce ingredients: spinach, young coconut, dates, hab pepper, arugula & tomatoes)
:) Xx..

No comments:

Blog directory