Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 99 of 108

The strawberries I ate today were from someone's back yard! Yay! ;)
Sleep: About 9 hours (I think the running & the kundalini class yesterday had me beat! I was tired.)
Sunshine: Sunny & hot day today.
Water: 3 liters
Love: I love Pandora. Coolest ever!
Joy: 90 minute kundalini class, 60 minute personal kriya/mediation practice, lots of walking & jumping rope.
Gratitude: So grateful that the laundry mat saved my stuff. I left a quarter of my laundry there & remembered a day later!
Bliss: Feeling someones pride. Someone made something just for me. I could feel how proud they were of their work. The enthusiasm they had in the accomplishment was magnetic & uplifting. :) I felt fulfilled because they felt fulfilled.
Juicy-lusciousness: Fresh OJ / Orange-banana-lamb's quarter green smoothie / Strawberry-basil-banana smoothie / Garden lettuces & chopped cucumbers with strawberry-avocado-orange dressing

4 comments:

Sharanya said...

that sounds like (tastes like) one helluva dressing,i should try it sometime,i love everything u have put in it.Did u get my post on the mangoes?i sent u a bunch of places to shop.If u didnt i will send it again

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

Yes! I got it. Thank you! :)

Sometimes it takes a day or two to respond because I get blog post replies as regular emails. Sometimes my email inbox needs a couple of days to "chew". :) Bit by bit, bite by bite I get to them & respond.

I love the internet! It keeps me connected to everyone. I'm grateful. :) Xx..

greenmama! said...

Aren't fresh-picked strawberries bliss?!?

Thanks for the recommendation to Pandora.

Marjorie

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

Ur welcome ;) Xx..

Blog directory