Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 91 & 92 of 108

So much happening. Some good, some not so good.
On saturday I accidentally left a small pouch on a subway platform. I didn't realize this until I was about 20 blocks away (2 train stations). When I returned, the pouch was gone. :(
Inside was my house keys, credit cards, cash money, train pass, drivers license, bank machine card, mobile phone, etc. That would pretty much mean EVERYTHING!!!!! This meant I had no money to get home, no money to eat, & no keys to get in my apartment. AND! to top it off, ... I was soaking wet from dancing for 3+ hours in a dance workshop. So here I am; wet, broke, hungry & homeless! All phone numbers were in my phone. (-About 5 years worth, so I lost that too.) So....I didn't have a lot of options at that point. Anyway.... I eventually got in my apartment, canceled cards, ...friends & strangers came to my rescue etc, life is beautiful. -BUT! I later found out that the person who found my pouch decided to shop with my cards & make calls with my phone. That was not good news & a bit disappointing to say the least. It has taken me several days to put my life (my stuff & my financial situation) back together. I still have no phone, & I just got a new bank card today. Things are slowly returning to back to normal. I'm grateful. :)
Yesterday's food choices were terrible with a capital T! Total disaster. No comment! 
Today on the other hand, :) ...was pure bliss. Pure exotic fruity bliss! I had the following;
Fresh OJ
Little mangoes
Cherimoya!
Durian!
Fresh corn
Tomato-avo-red bell pepper salad
;) Yum!

6 comments:

greenmama! said...

Oh, what a bummer. Hugs! Marjorie

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

thanks Marjorie. :) Xx...

Maite Ikaran said...

oooo... a hard test.... courage! don´t let this waste this beautiful moment... just another trial!

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

Absolutely Maite! ;) Xx!

Sharanya said...

poor you,Aimee,How terrible for u.I am glad you figured it out immed ..
Hugs..
is that custard apple i see in the pic?

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

Thanks Sharanya :).
Yes! Custard apple. I know it as Cherimoya. I really enjoy them. Xx..

Blog directory