Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 85 of 108

Sleep: Slept about 8 hours
Sunshine: Cloudy, cold & rainy.
Water: About 3 liters
Love: How is feels when it rains. Everything gets quiet.
Gratitude: I'm so grateful for this fruity lifestyle. It makes me really happy. It also has made me feel more connected to people, plants, & myself (on all levels).
Bliss: The feeling I get when I'm in "the zone" is indescribable. I reach this state easily in dance, artwork & mediation. I hope to be in this state all the time one day. Each year I get to experience it more and more. It's like a banana when it gets ripe. It gets little spots one by one. Eventually it gets so many spots that they connect & the whole banana turns brown. That's how I want "the zone" to be for me. More & more until it is everywhere & it becomes me! :)
Joy: 30+ minutes of yoga asanas & the 5 rites, plus the pranayama, mediation & kriya I did this morning.
Juiciness: Grapefruits / Pear-banana-date pudding (-twice) / Cucumber noodles & mixed lettuces with carrot-arugula sauce on top (-twice)
Feelings: Feeling really happy. But feeling like I miss the warm sun & want it to come back. -Soon.
:)

No comments:

Blog directory