Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 82 of 108


♥ Happy Sunday Everyone!♥..& HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! •*¨*• ❤ Happy Mothers Day to MOTHER EARTH & all moms! :) Xo •*♥*• ❤Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ•*¨*♥Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♥*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸•*¨*• ❤ ¸.•*¨*♥Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♥*¨*•.¸¸¸•*¨*•

TODAY-
Sleep: Slept about 8 hours
Sun: Just the sunlight on my walk.
Water: about 2L at the moment.
Love: Loving the I LOVE YOU morning mediation. Feels better & better each time I do it. Today my practice felt really strong.
Gratitude: Thankful for the universe's support. There is so much I am given. It's infinite! It's way beyond food. I can't even wrap my head around the abundance in my life. Blessings galore. :) Pretty awesome.
Fun: A walk through town carrying a big load, plus the mediation, pranayama & kriya I did this morning.
Fuel: A big green coco-date smoothie / cucumber noodles & mixed lettuces with my purple sauce on top. (-I had 2 big bowls of it, twice. So good!) (Purple sauce ingredients- blended dates, tomatoes, fresh cilantro, green coconut, baby spinach, habanero pepper, beet)
Feelings: Feeling really lucky today. I really shouldn't have any complaints ever. Most of us live such a life of extreme abundance. We really do have everything we need & much-much more. We are lucky. We are even luckier if we see it this way.
:)

2 comments:

Sharanya said...

Loved ur post ,Aimee and that awesome photo too...Love ur purple sauce already,going to try it soon.I totally understand what u mean by the expensive cucumbers..would love for someone to sell in bulk where I live too.
I loved ur thought on how lucky we are to have everything in understand..The grass is always greener isnt it on the other side??
xoxo
sharanya
have a beautiful fun filled day!!!

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

Thank You Sharanya!
You too! Have a super day! :) Xx..

Blog directory