Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day 102 of 108

Sleep: 5.5 hrs
Sunshine: Ate lunch in the park & sunbathed for 75 minutes.
Love: I love a good durian, most of Philip Glass' music, Chinatown's vibe & life in general.
Joy: Felt like I needed to just rest today. But I did do my walking, kriyas & mediation sessions.
Gratitude: Grateful for having an abundance of everything. Especially love.
Bliss: I love surprises. Today I was in pure delight. Buying durian is always a gamble. At the market I picked the littlest durian they had. I was excited & curious as I opened it. Wow, it tasted, felt & smelled like the softest-sweetest-richest durian I had ever tasted. That little sweet fruit gave me so much. I was so grateful I planted its seeds to say thanks.
Juicy-lusciousness: Spinach-romaine-cumber juice / Small Jamaican papayas / Durian :) -yum! / Champagne mangoes

[Cute pic is by Kate Magic.]

No comments:

Blog directory