Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 66 of 108

Patience, I love when I have it, (or am it), it's so valuable. 

Food: sticky-gooey dates & crunchy romaine hearts
Exercise: 30min of meditation & kriya
Water: 1.5L (-will drink another 1.5 before the day is up)
Sunshine: 1hour & 45 minutes of vitamin D! (-suntan city! )
Sleep: slept 6, then another 2.5ish, plus an hour nap
Feelings: I feel calm, grateful

Little note: I have a few deadlines that I have to meet & a friend coming in town for 5 days, so I won't be on my laptop this week. I'll be back to my usual swing of things on May 3rd. So please stay tuned & I will see you then for more wacky fruit adventures & day to day 'scoops'. -Have a great week! :) And have fun! -Love ya!
:)

3 comments:

Sharanya said...

Aimee:
Loved ur quote on Patience wish I had read it earlier thru my crazy day.Made me calm just reading it..wow
will miss ur posts and have fun!!!:))
xoxo
sharanya

Jordan said...

Hi Aimee!

Today, May 3rd is day 67 for me! It looks like we are on a very similar path. This is the longest I've gone (811) and I am feeling great. My diet varies from yours in that I have had some cashews and tahini during the first half but other than that just fruit and greens and some vegetables here and there. i also indulge in chives sometimes. haha. great blog! i will continue to read. you are on 30bananasaday yes?

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

Hi Jordan!

Yes, I'm on 30BaD. My name is AimeeLovesYou there. :)

Thanks for the sweet words.

Xo!
A.

Blog directory