Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 86 of 108

Sleep: Slept about 8.5 hours
Sunshine: Yes! Exercised & laid out in the sun. (-With no watch or clock.)
Water: About 3.5 liters
Love: I love things that are free. ;) Like the warmth from the sun, the wind, & laughter.
Gratitude: Glad my mom could help my aunt who had a seizure at work. 
Bliss: I love that "still" feeling in the morning. When things aren't quiet rolling yet. But energy is beginning to stir & start the day.
Joy: Stair repeats (3 sets x 10), 45min+ of walking, plus the mediation & kriya I did this morning.
Juiciness: Fresh OJ / Grapefruits / Pineapple-date smoothie / Super saucy fuchsia cucumber noodles with mixed lettuces & chopped tomatoes  (Sauce ingredients: beet, dates, hab pepper & tomatoes)
Feelings: I feel so good on this diet, so good in this lifestyle. Pure bliss, really & truly. The world has opened up, my heart has opened up, my spirit can finally breathe. All because I have less obstructions on a daily basis. Less slow moving foods, less toxins, less "stuck" thoughts, less laziness, less hoarding & worrying. Things have become more fluid, more energized, more free, more light. Little by little things are changing for the better & it feels wonderful.
:)

No comments:

Blog directory