Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 83 & 84 of 108

TODAY-
Sleep: Slept about 7.5 hours
Sunshine: Too cold! Brrrr…
Water: About 3 liters or maybe more..
Love: Love-love waking up with no alarm clock & having no morning appointments, Love-love Halawy dates & the Bautista Family Date Ranch (-Thank you to my friend WL who told me about them.)
Gratitude: No Impact Man (I'm grateful for this movie.)

Bliss: Turning the corner while walking & getting a BIG gust of fresh air. I took a deep breath. It felt fantastic!
Joy: 30 minute combo of jumping rope, modified push-ups & ab work, plus the mediation, pranayama & kriya I did this morning.
Juiciness: Fresh OJ / Grapefruits / Banana-date smoothies / Cucumber noodles & mixed lettuces with my purple sauce on top
Feelings: Feeling really relaxed & calm today. I think it's from the mediation. Things are changing. For the better! I'm getting calmer, more relaxed & more easy going. This is good news. ;)

Yesterday's day was pretty much the same. The food was exactly the same. I loved every sip, every bite! I want to eat the same thing again tomorrow!!!
:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stoping by to let you know that I bought a rope and I am using it
(;-D) Thank y♥u for the inspiration.

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

Excellent! ;D)

It's one of the highest calorie burners for exercise! -& fun too!

Xx..

Blog directory