Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day 95 of 108

Sleep: 8.5 hours
Sunshine: Spent almost all day outside & hung-out in 2 different NYC parks. Fun. :)
Water: 1 liter (I will drink more tonight. I need to!)
Love: I love New York City. Xo!
Joy: Super intense core workout today in kundalini class. I needed it!
Feelings: Feeling like I want to fast. Summer solstice is coming soon, so it might be the perfect time. A little "cleaning house" before summer starts.
Gratitude: Grateful for the white clothes I found today. I want to start wearing white. Lots of it! Especially to yoga class. Hoping all this white will reflect light & brighten my life. The brighter the better! :) I want to live light!
Bliss: Looking at balloons ever so gently move. I was watching them while in savasana at the end of yoga class today. It was such a relaxing & blissful experience. They were tied to the ceiling for a kundalini teacher's graduation party that was happening.
Juiciness: 11 small mangoes, & 2 durians :) Xx..

5 comments:

Sharanya said...

hey aimee;
loved reading ur post as always.
where do u get these wonderful fruits?I think i should move into ur neighbourhood.I loved the thought of savasana and balloons should try it sometime usually i think of laying in the beach and watching the clouds float..
love that ur doing so much keiya...way to go
xo
sharanya

Sharanya said...

aimee:
where do u get ur mangoes?The indian store has very good ones now till end of summer,check it out.just wanted to let u know
sharanya

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

Hi. :)

I've been shopping in Chinatown lately. Now that the weather is better I'll be shopping at farmer's markets too.

I will definitely keep my eye out for Indian stores! Do you have any in NYC that you recommend?

Thanks Sharanya.

Xo,
A.

Sharanya said...

Aimee:
Look for anything under patel brothers,they are very good,you get 2 varities both are good.Google them as indian grocery NYC,you will get their number,if they are too far off,you can go to any store and check it out.I dont live in the city so I wouldnt know,I pick up mine from NJ.If u still have trouble let me know i will check it for u.
Sharanya

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

Good to know! Thanks for the tip! :) Xx!

Blog directory