Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Today

Sleep & Rest: About 8 hours or a little less.
Yoga Practice: Nothing.
Sun & Air: 3? hour meeting with my brother in a garden.
Sweat & Fun: I sweated a little because it was hot today when I was busy doing something, but not because I exercised. The day flew by today. Not enough time (more like not enough discipline! we always have time, it's a mater of choice) to make a workout happen.
Fruity Meals: Black grapes / Black grapes blended with banana / Big bag of mixed fresh figs / Raw tomato stew with shredded red cabbage / A few almonds
Creative Work: Lots of brain storming with my brother. He gave me some great feedback. Before & after that I worked on something to get my new website moving forward.
Give - Share: Shared my figs. Including a new favorite fig! (*drum roll*) The Candy Stripe Fig. Not joking. It tasted like whipped cream & jam. Super buttery sweet taste. They were very expensive, I only bought 3 small ones. My brother & I split each one. We couldn't believe how good they were!
Incorporeal Bliss: Sharing a "fig-a-licious" moment with my brother. Sharing ideas with my brother. Sharing laughs with my brother. Later my nephew joined us, then we were sharing funny moments & ideas with our nephew!

No comments:

Blog directory