Saturday, August 28, 2010

Today

Sleep & Rest: 9 hours or a little more.
Yoga Practice: Haven't done any yet. I plan on meditating & doing one kriya for better communication before bed.
Sun & Air: Spent time with the trees, wind & sun for several hours.
Sweat & Fun: Some running & lots of walking with two heavy fruit loads.
Fruity Meals: Fresh OJ / Papaya / Fresh figs / Grapes / A super good tomato gazpacho! Very easy; celery, tomatoes, persian cucumbers, red pepper, lemon juice
Creative Work: Got super good ideas while walking today. Running & walking always clears my head so that I can think bigger. :) When my brain is busy & full, there isn't room for much else. It's so important to empty out. I also wrote my post for Sunday Is For Lovers, which I will post this evening, so that it's ready for sunday morning.
Give - Share: Gave thanks for public toilets! So happy to have 'em available when I need 'em.
Incorporeal Bliss: Laughing at something that I saw. I swore I saw a tree dancing with it's arms (limbs) up. It looked just like a woman dancing in the wind. It was such a funny sight. I laughed out loud. It made me happy.

No comments:

Blog directory