Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 21 of Mono Madness!

Sleep & Rest: Almost 8 hours of sleep with a couple of interruptions. Then a relaxing "veg" moment in the bed for a bit after a long trail walk.
Kundalini Yoga: Meditation kriya.
Sun & Air: Another outdoor workout. Yay!
Sweat & Fun: 2.5 hour trail walk with my mom. We had a great time in Strawberry Canyon.
Mono Meals: Mickylee watermelon / Mickylee watermelon (again) / Wild cherries & blackberries (found on trail) / Chopped fruit veggie salsa with plain cucumber & heirloom tomatoes (not a mono meal)
Creative Work: Only blogging.
Give - Share: Shared my thoughts. Bought food for others.
Incorporeal Bliss: Falling in & out of a long nap. Ahhh...

This mono experiment has been fabulous. I didn't stick to it like glue, I was pretty open & loose about it. But now that I see how amazing & tasty it is to eat most of your meals mono I'm going to keep it up. I will definitely keep this as the daily goal from now on. ;)

No comments:

Blog directory