Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Today

Sleep & Rest: I'm not sure, but it was enough. Maybe 9+ hours. I went to bed early last night.
Yoga Practice: Kriyas & mediation for 20 minutes.
Sun & Air: A little sunbathing while drying my hair outside. Plus plenty of sun while walking outdoors.
Sweat & Fun: 45 minute walk outdoors. And a sweaty 20 minutes of mixed exercises. Some of them were inspired by Suzana. (video posted below)
Fruity Meals: Mikeylee watermelon / Mikeylee watermelon (again) / Grapes / Fresh figs / Shredded red cabbage & baby spinach mixed with spinach dressing & bits of other veggies
Creative Work: Working on things right now.
Give - Share: Gave myself a new start. Gave loved ones another chance.
Incorporeal Bliss: Being at a fruit market. Being in nature. The feeling of life all around me is divine! I love it when it is nature or produce because it is just being. It's not talking to me, doesn't want anything from me, doesn't have have a complicated past or future, it's just being itself. Just being, and in simply being it is magnanimous ...& magnificent.

No comments:

Blog directory