Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ju Ju Bean?

TODAY
Sleep & Rest: 8 hours of sleep.
Yoga Practice: (Nothing yet.)
Sun & Air: 2 hour round trip walk to the fruit market. I like to call them "work-walks". I go over ideas & plans for the week as I do it. It's good for examining what's working & what's not in my life/work. These work-walks are my most clear thinking & productive time.
Sweat & Fun: I sweated & had fun during my work-walk. I also jogged a bit & stair climbed a bit.
Fruity Meals: Mikeylee watermelon / Fresh grapefruit juice / Halawy dates / Bag of fresh figs / Red cabbage & red radish salad / (I will have more salad tonight, lettuce will be the main ingredient on the next one.)
I saw some "Ju ju beans" next to my Halawy Dates at the market. (But now I find out it's "Jujubes" after researching on Google, I will have to go back and check the sign at the market to see if I read that right.) I bought one lonely one. I am clueless about it. I will have to do some research on the internet before I bite into it!
Creative Work: Lots of brain storming, notes taken & progress made on new ways for me to make a living. Change is coming!
Brave Move: I decided to add a new item to my daily routine. It will be called "Brave Move" because I want to work at getting over my fears & releasing the blocks in my life. Some years ago I made a list of my fears & checked them off one by one. It transformed my life! Imagine if I conquered a fear daily. -I could transform the world! Basically, I'm just thinking positive & doing whatever I can to take myself to the next level of peace & happiness (& accountability for it). I believe being responsible for your part in creating a wonderful world is the best way to create an amazing life & a peaceful planet.
Give * Share: Shared what I am committed to with my soon to be (again) creative coach Jamie Ridler.
Incorporeal Bliss: Knowing that I can't be held back. I, am my spirit more than anything else. No body & no thing can hold a spirit down. You can't touch it! It is powerful beyond measure. We all are!

YESTERDAY
Sleep & Rest: About 7 hours of sleep.
Yoga Practice: Nope. See below
Sun & Air: About 7 hours of standing around & walking around (& climbing stairs) in the sun. I had two french friends visiting. So I did the tourist thing & showed them around town.
Sweat & Fun: Nope. See above
Fruity Meals: Black grapes blended with banana / Red bananas / Dinner?…. Food became problematic while being out all day. I got hungry & I had little to chose from on a street filled with sandwich & pizza shops. My bright I idea was to order all side orders at a mexican restaurant (like guacamole, salsa, shredded lettuce & cabbage, sliced red radishes, etc. ), problem was, I didn't expect it some of it to be super-salty & doused with vinegar! But I ate it. :( As I type this I am all "puffed out". [Written yesterday.] I have a feeling I will wake up tomorrow even puffier. [I did.] I wish I would have held out till I found a healthier place to eat like a produce store or home. Note to self: Please hold out for better options. Wait for the best, there is no rush.
Creative Work: Dedicated the day to keeping my word. I promised to show a friend around town & that I did.
Brave Move: Didn't worry when I knew I had/have stuff to worry about. I trusted the universe & moved forward. Decided to live as if I was loved & supported unconditionally.
Give * Share: Shared my red banana & city sights.
Incorporeal Bliss: Being next to the ocean & its salty air for a good part of the day. I just loved it!

2 comments:

Maite Ikaran said...

GREAT POST!

Love the "work-walks", "brave-move", "Wait for the best, there is no rush" and many more thoughts.Thank you so much for sharing this... truly inspiring & nurturing.

Maite

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

Thanks Maite. :) Xo.

Blog directory