Friday, August 27, 2010

Today

Sleep & Rest: 8 hours.
Yoga Practice: Kundalini yoga & meditation 
(Didn't check or record time for any of my exercise today. -But had a good time.)
Sun & Air: Yes lots! Was in the sun for several hours.
Sweat & Fun: Little bit of running & lots of walking.
Fruity Meals: Fresh figs / White peaches / Blended white peaches & baby bananas / Chopped fresh okra & brussell sprouts -bad idea! I was chewing forever. Didn't like dinner.
Creative Work: Today was productive. Not super creative, but productive.
Give - Share: Shared some of my peach with the lil' bugs I saw on a grassy field.
Incorporeal Bliss: Knowing that everything will be OK. Whenever I start to stress too much, I always remind myself that whatever it is, it will work out. There is nothing to fear. :) (repeat..repeat..repeat..)

No comments:

Blog directory