Sunday, August 22, 2010

Today & Yesterday

"The more you know, the less you need" - Aboriginal Saying 
*
Sleep & Rest: 1 hour of sleep, plus 2 naps. (-long story)
Yoga Practice: 15 minutes of meditation
Sun & Air: Nope, complicated day.
Sweat & Fun: Nope, complicated day.
Fruity Meals: Mangoes / Bananas / Mixed lettuces with almond-lemon-tomato dressing / A little fresh okra (Today was unusual, not much to choose from & not my typical day.)
Creative Work: Nope, complicated day.
Give - Share: Shared love & time with my nephew. Shared my okra & most of my day with my sister.
Incorporeal Bliss: Silence. I relish it. It feels like home when I have it.

Sleep & Rest: 9 hours I think.
Yoga Practice: A little pranayama.
Sun & Air: A little off & on.
Sweat & Fun: 75 minute walk outdoors. A little sweat. ;)
Fruity Meals: One mango / Fresh figs / Halawy dates / Mixed lettuces with almond-carrot-tomato dressing
Creative Work: Working on things this evening. Getting back on track.
Give - Share: Shared my feelings.
Incorporeal Bliss: Deciding what I need in order to be happy. Making choices & moving forward. Always a good thing.

No comments:

Blog directory