Thursday, August 12, 2010

Today (Early Post!)

Sleep & Rest: Almost 8 hours of sleep.
Yoga Practice: (I plan on going to a 7:30pm 75 minute yoga class)
Sun & Air: Walked outdoors.
Sweat & Fun: (The plan is to jog to/from yoga class tonight.)
Fruity Meals: Blended Charentais melon / Peaches / Durian / (Maybe foraged apples later)
Creative Work: Website work at a coffee shop while listening to classical music. Happy me!
Give - Share: Gave a big tip to a super helpful server. Gave clarity to a situation that was unfair, (a check-out person was being bullied by a customer for a reason that wasn't so).
Incorporeal Bliss: Good smells. Although I don't drink coffee anymore, it smells good when I'm around others who do. I also got a compliment on an essential oil I was wearing today, they said it smelled good. I think it smells good too! Today was filled with good smells.

No comments:

Blog directory