Thursday, August 26, 2010

Today

One of my best days in a while. :)
Plus, I have a new fav fruit. Adriatic figs. (*swoon*)

Sleep & Rest: 7.5 hours.
Yoga Practice: see below
Sun & Air: 60 minutes of reading in the sun, followed by 22 minutes of meditative kriyas (for better communication & goal fruition), still in the sun. Then 30 minute run & 30 minute walk in the sun. Another 60 minutes of reading in the sun, followed by another 60 minute walk. Woh! A super outdoorsie day!
Sweat & Fun: see above
Fruity Meals: Orange honeydew melon / Fresh figs (3 lbs of Brown Turkey, Mission, Adriatic, & Kadota) / Fresh orange juice / Halawy dates / Bites of misc. fruits (Mango, Orange, Tomato, Avocado)
Creative Work: Creative research.
Give - Share: Gave thanks for the access I have to good fruit. Pretty amazing. No complaints from me.
Incorporeal Bliss: Noticing is bliss. Wow, so many things; the way the breeze lifts my hair in funny directions, the lightness of delicate flowers, pine needles collecting in piles & sticking together as it rolls in the wind, bees entering flowers for nectar, warm sun rays on my arms, juicy clear liquid in my Brown Turkey figs, a woman's excitement & eagerness as she buys her grapes that will soon be out of stock & out of season, the smile of a cashier to a customer in front of me, the tenderness of my mother as she speaks, the calmness in the air as it settles down & gets dark, the subtle vibration my laptop makes, the healthy sheen on my skin, the slight soreness in my quads, the contentedness I felt today when I focused on just being, the freedom I feel when alone yet in public places surrounded by people, the stiffness of the yellow tinted pages in the book I was reading, I was afraid they would tear or crumble....so many things today. I've already forgotten a lot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour Amazing ♥ Because I didn't stop by for a while...Just to say Hello ♥
((xOxO))
Hanane

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

Hello, hello, More Amazing! :) Xo!

Tania said...

Love the picture of those figs ♥

So glad you had a happy day : )

Blog directory