Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 17 of Mono Madness

Sleep & Rest: 7.5 hours of sleep.
Kundalini Yoga: Nope.
Sun & Air: 60 minutes of bright warm sun, & an outdoor workout.
Sweat & Fun: Walked stairs for 30 minutes & walked streets for 60 minutes. Needed a meditative workout today. I wanted to hash-out creative ideas in my head & de-stress.
Mono Meals: (all mixed food today, but not too bad, all pretty simple)
Lemonade / Blended bananas with carob / Chopped cucumbers & mixed lettuces with avocado & carrot-tomato-basil sauce on top
Creative Work: Worked on new site.
Give - Share: Gave a suggestion. Gave someone an ongoing paying job. Yay!
Incorporeal Bliss: Had the best feeling while eating dinner tonight. It really was bliss. A big smile came across my face & my heart felt wide open. I just had this feeling of loving myself. Felt love for simply being me at my most basic self. Love for being simple. For being imperfect & vulnerable, for being human. :)

No comments:

Blog directory