Sunday, August 29, 2010

Today

Sleep & Rest: 7 hours or a little more.
Yoga Practice: Nothing.
Sun & Air: Spent time on a boat cruise with my family for my dad's birthday. Definitely got some fresh air & a little sunshine on the windy sun deck.
Sweat & Fun: Nothing sweaty. :( I missed my workout. Can't wait to exercise tomorrow. :)
Fruity Meals: Papaya / Melon / Tamarind & a few medjool dates / Cucumber noodles with chunky sauce (blended; celery, tomatoes, persian cucumbers, red pepper, lemon juice) on top / Some of the tomato sauce from lunch with chopped avocado on nappa cabbage leaves
I did super good considering I was on an "all you can eat" buffet cruise & did not even have one thing, except water. Then after that, I watched hours of cooking shows with my mother while spending time with her. Temptation was high today, but obviously not tempting enough! My raw food was super satisfying & well worth the wait after the cruise. 
Creative Work: Nope. Spent the whole day hanging out with family.
Give - Share: Shared my tomato sauce on raw cucumber noodles with my mom, and a tinsy bit of my tamarind with a few brave souls.
Incorporeal Bliss: Watching the sun reflect & twinkle on the water during the cruise. Being proud of my nephew & his new job. Feeling inspired by my sister & her work. I really like this little video she made of her jewelry that she posted on her blog. Lots of bliss today. :) I'm grateful.

2 comments:

Maite Ikaran said...

aaaaah, I know what you mean... it is so hard to be alone facing a majority "on the other side". it happened to me recently while visiting family... as I was in a "weak" period... I ended up embracing their system... horrible! but I have also experienced the sensation of being strong enough to maintain your position and THAT is real BLISS!! so congratulations..... you can be proud of yourself.... sending cyber supporting waves!

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

Thanks for the sending cyber supporting waves Maite! It's always an accomplishment when we can truly be ourselves around others. It's so easy to be swayed for various reasons. I'm getting better at it these days, but it's still tough at times. Lots of support via the internet definitely helps. I'm very appreciative of it. :) My life wouldn't be as good without the like minds I've met on the web. They have fueled my fire & enthusiasm for creating a better more harmonious life for myself.
Thank you.
Thank you.
:) Xx..

Blog directory