Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 16 of Mono Madness

Sleep & Rest: Wow. I got lots of sleep. Maybe as much as 10 hours. I really needed it.
Kundalini Yoga: Nothing yet. But I may mediate tonight.
Sun & Air: Outdoor workout.
Sweat & Fun: I'm getting better! Today I ran (stairs) as usual, 3 sets (3 levels up & down) x 10, but I added 5 more reps/rounds. So now I am at 15. It felt great. [Below is a pic of the stairs.] I will be leaving for California soon. So no more stairs after this week. Not sure what is next. We will see!
Mono Meals: Lemonade / Plums / Blended bananas with mixed berries (not mono) / Baby bananas
Creative Work: Yes. Worked on artstudio inspiration wall, & met with a friend about new business ideas.
Give - Share: Gave permission for someone to use something that I wrote. Gave several hugs & kisses on the cheek. Gave myself the opportunity to sleep as much as needed & gave myself the support to make it happen, like turning off the phone & blacking out the windows.
Incorporeal Bliss: Over hearing someone's conversation to an exercise partner while cooling off. She said, "Shake out your arms & legs. While you shake them out, shake off everything that you don't want in your life. Everything that doesn't serve you or suit you".

No comments:

Blog directory