Sunday, June 27, 2010

Today

:)
Get Good Sleep: 8hrs.
Drink Enough Water: I think so.
Take Brisk Shower: I did.
Soak Up Sunshine: 30 minutes of sunbaking.
Breathe Fresh Air: While sunning & walking.
Practice Kundalini Yoga: 33 minutes
Sweat & Have Fun: 30 minutes of core exercises & 30 minutes of dancing.
Pray Before Meals: Forgot again. :) But thought about being really thankful while making my banana smoothie. I was so close!
Experience Everyday Bliss: The vibration I felt from my canvas cotton handbag as a drummer about 50 feet away from me played his congas on the subway. So weird how the vibration travels. Maybe it was because I had an empty glass bottle in my bag? Cotton usually doesn't vibrate. :)  Also, the bond I felt with my older brother as we talked. The excitement I felt from my mom as we discussed plans for later this summer. And the enthusiasm I felt for my plans to work on a drawing today.
Drink/Eat Light Foods: Lemonade / Banana smoothie / Durians
Wear Bright Colors: I wore red head to toe. With funny looking shoes.

2 comments:

Sharanya said...

Hi aimee:
How are u?I loved those shoes btw.You are one lucky girl,you shop so often for durian.where do u get them?
take care,
sharanya

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

-I'm good. :) Been busy working, but I finish this job/project on Thursday. After that, back to my regular life. I will work on some of my own projects, then get ready for a 8 week trip to California in August. Things are moving along. Time flies. The year will be over before we know it!

-Thanks! ;)

-I get them in chinatown. On Mulberry street, between Canal & Baynard Streets. There are 3 durian vendors there. Two are good, one is not-so-good. The "not so good" or maybe I should say, "not always lucky?" durian vendor is on the corner. Near Baynard. The good ones are on opposite sides of the street within the block. It's a small block.
Xx..
A. :)

Blog directory