Sunday, June 20, 2010

Today

Ahhhh... today felt great. It was a complete day of rest. I spent the afternoon napping & the early evening doing a kundalini kriya & listening to kundalini yoga lectures. I decided that I want to reestablish the habit of a daily kundalini yoga practice. I also want to lighten up my wardrobe by wearing more white & bright colors, drink more water, have super-juicy meals & get plenty of sunshine and more... 
I feel like I know what makes me happy. Now if I could only make it an effortless habit!

I want to do the following daily;
Get Good Sleep, Drink Enough Water, Take Brisk Showers, Soak Up Sunshine, Breathe Fresh Air, Practice Kriyas & Meditation, Exercise Heart & Lungs, Pray Before Meals, Eat/Drink Light Foods, Wear Bright Colors, Experience Everyday Bliss

For the next 40 days I'll be working on making these a priority. Making my health & happiness a daily priority. -Sounds good to me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Beautifull Aimee...Your plan Sounds Great ♥ and Yay! for bright colors.
XoXo

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

Thanks! ;D)

Blog directory