Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 105 & 106 of 108

Tuesday-
Sleep: 7.5 hrs
Sunshine: I spent several hours outside in the sun.
Love: I love a sweet compliment. I know others do & I would like to be better about giving them freely when I think them or feel them. I will work on this.
Joy: Did my morning kriya & mediation, plus 90 minute class & 30 minute session.
Gratitude: Grateful that I have friends who remind me when I am not being my best, or not being brave or not being true to myself. How kind of them. It's important, but difficult to tell another. I respect their courage & their genuine self-expression.
I'm also grateful when people are their word with me. I love & respect when someone comes through on time as arranged or promised.
Bliss: This moment. I just had this present feeling at one point today. Felt so "there" & grounded. Really complete & effortless. Like a glimpse of infinite. Timeless, boundless, spacious, open. Ahh…*Note to self: Be that more. I like it!
Juicy-lusciousness: Grapefruits / Durian / Lunch at Bonobos (-I regret it! As always, tasted good at the time, but left me thirsty & weighed down. Even a raw gourmet leafy salad is too "gourmet". I'm so glad I'm doing this less & less, I just need to do it not at all. Like never! *Note to self: leave "fancy" raw foods alone, even the salads.)

TODAY-
Sleep: 11 hrs(!) I'm not sure if I needed this much sleep because I had nuts & salt in that salad I ate yesterday, or because my kudalini practice was tough. Well, I also woke up with swollen fingers & puffy eyes, so I definitely think that the raw gourmet was part of it, if not all of it.
Sunshine: Ate lunch outside in the sun.
Love: Love that I have a flexible schedule right now, and that if I need extra sleep, I can take it.
Joy: Did my morning/evening kriyas & mediation sessions, plus 90 minute kundalini class.
Gratitude: I was so impressed when this gentleman went out of his way to let me and another woman on & off the elevator. Being around a chivalrous man is bliss! Pure bliss. :) I totally adore it & appreciate it.
Bliss: My gratitude & bliss were felt in the same moment today. See above. :)
Juicy-lusciousness: All mango day! Mono-mango MADNESS!!! I have no idea how many of them I ate. I just ate as many as I wanted! Woohooooo!
Xo!

No comments:

Blog directory