Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Today

:)
Get Good Sleep: 6hrs.
Drink Enough Water: I think I need a bit more.
Take Brisk Shower: I did.
Soak Up Sunshine: Yay! A full hour! Sunbathing with a book.
Breathe Fresh Air: Yes, plenty of walking, (and see above).
Practice Kriyas & Meditation: 2+ hours (Thankful for a quote given to me by my new kundalini teacher, "I tell you today & I'll tell you tomorrow & I'll tell you everyday: You have only one friend - your discipline, which will give you all that you need. The rest are all promises." -Yogi Bhajan)
Sweat & Have Fun: 21 minutes of exercises (like assisted push-ups, seated-tucks, etc.)
Pray Before Meals: Only after one meal. I remembered to "give thanks" as I was eating it.
Eat Light Foods: Fresh OJ / Amasake green smoothie / Blended bananas / Blended figs & bananas
Wear Bright Colors: I did. White & yellow.
Experience Everyday Bliss: Meditating outside. Towards the end the wind picked up & little drops of rain started to fall. My shirt began to blow & the sky's water tapped gently telling me it's time to go. It was all beautiful. The sun, the clouds, the rain, the wind, the warmth, the coolness, the gentleness. -Bliss!

No comments:

Blog directory