Monday, June 21, 2010

Today

Get Good Sleep: 7 hours
Drink Enough Water: I did.
Take Brisk Shower: I did.
Soak Up Sunshine: 30 glorious minutes of sunbathing
Breathe Fresh Air: Did while walking outdoors.
Practice Kriyas & Meditation: 80 minutes in total
Exercise Heart & Lungs: 30 minutes of jumping & dancing
Pray Before Meals: No, totally forgot. :(
Eat Light Foods: Lots of Fresh OJ / Green smoothie / Mixed vegetable juice / Fresh cherry juice / Strawberry-mango smoothie
Wear Bright Colors: Wore all white. :)
Experience Everyday Bliss: Had the courage to wear white spandex pants. As silly as that sounds, it's big deal for me. I wore them because I was brave, not cause I'm in good shape. Wearing or doing whatever you want & not caring what others think is bliss!

No comments:

Blog directory