Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Today

:)
Get Good Sleep: 8.5hrs.
Drink Enough Water: Yep.
Take Brisk Shower: I did.
Soak Up Sunshine: Another full hour! 2 days in a row!
Breathe Fresh Air: Yes, pranayama outside.
Practice Kundalini Yoga: Yes, 22 minutes.
Sweat & Have Fun: Sweated like crazy walking 3 boxes, a suitcase & a garbage bag full of clothes over to the Salvation Army.
Pray Before Meals: Not once! Hard to remember.
Eat Light Foods: Liters of fresh OJ / Banana-basil smoothies / Strawberry-banana smoothie
Wear Bright Colors: Nope.
Experience Everyday Bliss: Sunbathing while doing pranayama (breathing exercises) on my back. Ooooo…it was bliss, bliss, bliss. It felt amazing. All elements working together. Just like nature intended. And one more thing, the feeling of closeness or relatedness. I had a great conversation with my brother via email. Warmed my heart & lifted my spirits.

No comments:

Blog directory