Friday, June 11, 2010

Today

:)
Sleep: 8.5 hours.
Sunshine: No. Too busy. I did get a little on a short walk to the store.
Love: Love exercising everyday. It's so much fun. It really makes my day.
Joy: Various exercises like burpees, high knee jumps, seated tucks, etc. (3 minute sets x 10), plus 45 minutes of kundalini yoga.
Gratitude: Love hearing birds chirp. I'm so glad they are there. They make city life feel natural. :)
Bliss: The color of beet juice. Heaven. When my cucumber noodles soak up the beet juice (in my dressing) they become bright fuchsia! It's a massive color feast for my eyes. Feels amazing. Definitely feeds my soul.
Juicy-lusciousness: Santa Claus melon / blended pears & bananas / Big leafy salad & cucumber noodles with dressing on top (dressing ingredients: blended tomato-beet-cilantro-corn-avocado-pepper-cucumber)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour Chere Aimee ☺
Every time I eat or drink beet, I imagine what that color can do inside the body!! is that weird?

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

You made me laugh. ;D) I never thought of that.
It's true though. Urine is a good example. It changes everything! :)

Sharanya said...

Aimme:
That was one beautiful glass,amazing color..sorry havent written in a while i see ur posts every now and then but been busy with my son..mangoes are out of stock,will let u know once its back:)may be next week:)
Hippie mom was so funny,actually when u eat too much carrots u can see a light orange hue on the skin...not with beets thought..not externally right..
hugs,
sharanya

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

Hi Sharanya! ;D) No problem. I know you are out there. I won't worry. I'll just post as usual. It's such a habit for me now. :) Sneak a peek & say hi when you can. It's fun to see you & the others "pop in". This is a funny crew. :D) Xo!

Blog directory