Sunday, June 13, 2010

Today & Yesterday

Sleep: I'm not sure, maybe 7. I forgot what time I went to bed.
Sunshine: A few hours walking in the city.
Love: I love when people wear their hair natural. I saw a black family today with all locked (long) hair. Dad, mom & two sons. They all looked so powerful & so gorgeous.
Joy: Hours of faux finishing walls for a client, hours of walking around town, plus 30 minutes of kiryas & meditation.
Gratitude: I'm so thankful that I know the business owners at the shops I frequent. It's a nice feeling.
Bliss: Having something workout. I love the feeling of things coming together.
Juicy-lusciousness: Fresh OJ / Bananas / Fresh grapefruit juice /  Mixed vegetable juice / Arugula with chopped veggies / 3 tiny home-made raw macaroons a friend made for her birthday. :) So good. Xo!

(Saturday)
Sleep: 8 hours, then another 2 lounging in bed with eyes closed.
Sunshine: A little. :)
Love: It's so cool having everything near in NYC. Everything you need is minutes away. Like today it was fresh OJ. I wanted some & found it (by chance) one block away.
Joy: 30 minutes of dancing & jumping on my trampoline, plus 45 minutes of kiryas & meditation.
Bliss: Getting a really sweet compliment. It could me completely off guard & in was really generous & loving on the part of the person who said it. Bless their heart. I'm grateful.
Juicy-lusciousness: Fresh OJ / Blended OJ & bananas / Lettuce wraps (inside ingredients: blended chunky celery-cilantro-tomato-avocado-pepper-citrus)

No comments:

Blog directory