Saturday, June 26, 2010

Today

Get Good Sleep: 8hrs.
Drink Enough Water: I think so.
Take Brisk Shower: No. :( Sort of warm. I missed the excitement of the cold.
Soak Up Sunshine: 60 minutes of bright sun.
Breathe Fresh Air: A little while sunning & walking.
Practice Kundalini Yoga: 33 minutes outdoors.
Sweat & Have Fun: 30 minutes of core exercises in the sun.
Pray Before Meals: I finally remembered! Only once though. I said, "Thank you thank you thank you", then smiled and ate. :) Check out the comments for yesterdays post for more info on this whole "pray before meals" thing. It will make more sense if you get the back story. I did feel a difference when I did it (once) today. I will be happy when it's automatic & I do it without a second thought.
Drink/Eat Light Foods: Lemonade / Liter of fresh OJ / Bananas, strawberry green tops & fig smoothie / Cantaloupe-mint-orange juice-lemongrass soup
Wear Bright Colors: Wore red, head to toe.
Experience Everyday Bliss: Painting flower silhouettes while listening to lectures from Himalayan swamis. It felt like a meditation. The hours flew.

No comments:

Blog directory