Thursday, June 10, 2010

Today

Sleep: Long story. :( But I did get in a few good Zzzz. Maybe 5 hours worth.
Sunshine: Outdoor workout & courtyard french lesson.
Joy: Half of a kundalini yoga routine, I still need to do the other half. I did complete my stair repeats (3 sets x 10) & got in some walking.
Love, Bliss & Gratitude: I found a white mulberry tree on my way home from the park. Ahhh… so beautiful, so full of life, so sweet! I wish I had a ladder. There were so many ripe berries I couldn't reach. But I was able to pick a few sweet berries from the lower branches. I was grateful & delighted. The whole experience reminded me of my love for fruit & my awe of nature. I love her so much. :) Xx..
Juicy-lusciousness: Santa Claus melon / Fresh white mulberries / Big salad with blended cherry tomato-avocado-cucumber-basil-beet dressing

No comments:

Blog directory