Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 1 of 108 ~ Don't Laugh!

This is the 3rd time I am starting again. It's pretty funny actually. I seem to only be able to make about 10 days or so before the 'fruity-leafy' train derails. This time it was at aValentine's day party, last time it was gourmet raw with my sister, & I don't even remember what it was the time before that! Oh, wait, there was no third time before that, this is the third start. Am I going crazy? ..It doesn't matter. I will keep starting over until I make 108 days of fruits & leaves (& anything else that is on the plan). My goal is to train my taste buds to crave (& train my mind to chose!) what I know works best for my body. Everything I wrote down on the original fruits & leaves post is what works best for me. When I eat those things everyday, I feel fabulous! When I eat other things, I start to crave more of them & before you know it, I'm no longer eating what works & feel blah. I know I have to clear out & keep clear (-because when you still have the other things in your system, you'll continue to crave them) & get consistent about my choices. More consistent then 10 days, more like 100. We will see how I feel about it all after I make my goal. I'll continue to push ahead even if it takes me all year. Plus, what difference does it make? I plan on eating like this for life! I can work on 108 fruity-leafy days forever! Sounds good to me. -Yay!

Today I ate:
Lots of grapefruits & oranges
Canistel smoothie (frozen canistel blended with water)
Green leaf lettuce & tomato salad with oregano-sage dressing

Little note:
The next post will be for 5 days. What I ate this Wednesday through Sunday. I have a big work deadline this week that I have to focus on. So I'll fill you in on all the eats on Monday. The goal is fruits & leaves! (....& getting work done for Monday)♥ Xo! 
:)

No comments:

Blog directory