Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy LOVE Day! :) Enjoy the LOVE. Xx..


Today I ate: (several times!)
Super yummy salad of mixed lettuces, chopped mixed veggie fruits & raw zucchini noodles with fresh oregano-basil dressing.

Update : I blew it tonight! Ate Valentine treats at a party. They were cooked grain based desserts. Yikes. I think if I would have had sweet fruits on the menu today, I would have not gone for them. They didn't even look that good. It was the sweet part that was calling me. Had I had oranges or a banana smoothie, my brain wouldn't have been tempted. I'm pretty sure of it. *Note to self: eat sweet fruits or be tempted by sweet treats!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree 100% on the note. The days I eat more sweet fruits I don't think about treats;-)
♥♥♥

Blog directory