Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 2 of 108 ~ Today I ate;


Lots of red grapefruits
The same salad as yesterday -Oof! ate way too much of it. It's was so good. 
Ugh, then ate too many bahri dates later that evening! -Oof, oof, full belly. Too much food! 
Everything was so good & my emotions were running high today. Not a good combo, definitely combo-a-bombo! Don't eat your emotions! -I must write a note to self; "When feelings feel like too much, breathe, think light & feel loved". Doesn't that sound way more yummy than food? I must remember that.

2 comments:

greenmama! said...

Hey Aimee!

I love the photo--makes the dates look enormous. LOL!

Something that helps me, when I remember to do it, is just to let my emotions speak. What are you truly feeling and needing? Sometimes when the emotions are fully heard, then the compulsion to overeat magically dissipates.

Best wishes! You are inspiring me.

Marjorie

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

Good point GreenMama. :)
I had such a crazy week. Last week too. Lots happening these days. I will look closely at what I am feeling & needing. THANK YOU for bringing it up. It's important. I'll take more care & have more awareness this week. I'll keep you posted if I have any insights or things to share. I'm sure I will. ( ;D)

Big hug,
A.

Blog directory