Thursday, February 4, 2010

Yesterday I ate;


Grapefruits & oranges
Canistel
Endive
Big salad with mixed fruit-veggies
Raw 'sandwich' at Rockin' raw with my sister (-The last fancy meal while she is here.)

One new super great thing that I am experiencing since cleaning up my diet is; eating leafy greens plain! (-Yay!) I can eat endive, lettuce, etc., just plain, leaf by leaf as a meal. I was never able to do that before. I always needed something sweet, fatty or salty to put with them. Now I love them & crave them as they are. For the bitter, sweet, soft or strong taste they may have. Their crunchy texture & water rich leaves gives me such pleasure. The simple things in life can be so sweet. Simplifying your diet is like magic. This is why I continue to steer myself in that direction. There is much bliss to be experienced there. By letting go of a few old habits, you gain so much freedom & newness in return. I have to remind myself of this sometimes. It takes time to develop & see. I'm working on it. :)

No comments:

Blog directory