Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 7 of 108


Absolute bliss. 
Today I had yogi tea, lemon water, pomelos, tangelos, grapefruits & lots of orange wedges. The day flowed effortlessly. Funny thing is, there is a blizzard happening & I had not stocked up on fruits for this citrus diet I want to try for the next few weeks. (I was down to 4 small tangelos & a few lemons, nothing else.) Produce deliveries were canceled for today & could not be delivered because of the snow, so I wasn't able to place my bulk order like I had planned. I didn't worry at all & I did not even consider eating anything other than my plan to eat citrus. I was calm as a cucumber. :) ...Good thing is, I was able to get fruits today with no problem. I took a walk to a local store to see if it was open & it was. I bought some yummy pomelos, grapefruits & oranges. I had a ball today & felt so grateful. Everything felt perfect. Having no fruits & having fruits -all felt fine. I knew whatever was happing would be a good thing as long as I knew what I was committed to, and it was.

No comments:

Blog directory