Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 6 of 108


Today I will begin eating/juicing citrus only for a few weeks. I feel inspired to do this for two reasons; the first reason is because I have begun a Bikram Yoga 30 Day Challenge, & the last time I participated in this challenge, I got very dehydrated. I feel that staying on a super juicy diet will make the yoga challenge easier & keep me hydrated. The second is because I love my friend Anne's Orange Juice Girl Blog about her mono-diet of orange juice. She also has a fabulous book that I totally recommend. One of the best fruitarian books out there. Anyone who loves fruit or is fruit curious would appreciate & enjoy her book. It's called, "Fruitarianism The Path to Paradise". I learned a lot & was very inspired by what I read.

Today I juiced lots 'n' lots of oranges with a little lemon or lime. I also ate lots of yummy red grapefruits & tangelos. I feel so much better today. I think the last 3 days of sweaty hot yoga (& not drinking enough water or eating enough juicy fruits) had me a bit dehydrated. I'm feeling more loose & happy today. Hydrated cells make a world of difference!
:)

No comments:

Blog directory