Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Today I ate;


Ugh, it's getting worse. I ate too much today too. -And! I ate nuts. They are not on the 101 day fruity-leafy diet program. This week my sister is here visiting from California (-first trip to hang-out with me for a week in 14 years!). She wanted to try healthy raw friendly restaurants so that I have something I can order (that isn't cooked), she also wanted to try this raw restaurant called Rockin' Raw in Brooklyn for lunch, because it has Peruvian dishes (-we are half Peruvian, our other half is German). Anyway, we went, I ordered food too and bam, ....went off the diet. (-Eeek.) She loved it so much, she wants to go there for dinner before she leaves New York. (-Eeek again, more tempatation, cause the food was yummy!) I will take her back there on Wednesday or Thursday night before she goes.

Black Sapotes
Blended dates & water
Raw hummus & flax chips
Raw spicy sauce on zucchini noodles
Raw nori rolls with veggies inside

I think what I will do is start the challenge again after this week. I really want to go for a least a 100 days and follow it through to feel the progress & the difference. I don't want to mix it up with other raw foods or salt. If I do that, I will never know how good I can feel on just fruits & leafy greens. I really want to see what that would be like. So, after this Friday, (that is when my sister leaves), I will begin again & go 108 days -straight! No flub ups, no special occasions, tryin' it once again. Goin' for the long haul. -XO!

[The pic above is not from the restaurant, but looked similar.]

No comments:

Blog directory